Hillcross 100 Club

The Hillcross 100 Club as a fun way to raise additional funds for the school whilst also giving those who take part in the lottery style experience the chance to win some cash prizes. 

How does the 100 Club work?

The 100 club is a monthly draw which takes place in school, aiming to raise extra funds for resources for the children.  Please note there is no draw in August when the school is closed. Parents, staff or governors can pay £5 per month and are allocated a number (you can have more than one number if you wish to).  Each month there are three prizes and the more members we have the more money you could win.

How will it benefit the school?

The prize money will be 40% of the membership fee taken that month. The remaining 60% goes to the school via The Hillcross Children’s Fund to help purchase equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils. Therefore, if 100 tickets are sold, the 1st prize will be £100, the 2nd prize will be £60 and the 3rd Prize will be £40.  The remaining money will be spent on your children so even if you don’t win, your children will still benefit!

If you want to join the Hillcross 100 Club:

  • Complete and sign the attached membership form and standing order mandate for £5 per month or (£60 annually).
  • This buys you one membership number (that we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16.
  • The draw will take place on the third Friday of each month.
  • If you win, a BACS payment will be made to the bank account listed on the standing order mandate and the name of the winner published in the school’s termly newsletter, the school’s website and on the Hillcross Twitter feed.

Hillcross Primary School, Ashridge Way, Morden, Surrey, SM4 4EE

020 8542 6936