At our holiday club the children have a choice of indoor and outdoor activities. We provide a range of resources for your children to play with and help them socialise in a friendly setting such as books, board games, puzzles and the use of a computer with educational/age appropriate games. Children also engage in fun experiences such as arts, crafts, a range of sports and cooking activities. We plan themed weeks such as 'Art Attack' and 'Beautiful Beasts' and a range of special activity days such as inflatables, a magician and a visit from a farm.
- The Copse@hillcross Holiday Club will be available to Hillcross children only, from nursery to Year 6
- It will operate from our existing Copse spaces
- Daily sessions operate from 8:30am to 4:30pm at a cost of £40.00
- Families can book daily according to their requirements, but those who book a full week will be charged a discounted rate of £180.00
- Payment for all booked sessions will need to be made in advance (and can be made using childcare vouchers/childcare choices)
- Children will need to bring their own packed lunch, drinks and snacks with them
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you would like to book sessions for your child(ren), please complete the Google application form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7XIzpwIru4QjCaAaq-zKKKyvrm4UfGXF5jN-FouSlvMOtvA/viewform?usp=sharing . Further information is included in the terms and conditions for The Copse@Hillcross holiday club, these will also need to be accepted on your application.
Please email email@example.com for further information.
Holiday Club dates for this academic year:
- October half term w/c 23/10/23 - Mon to Fri
- February half term w/c 12/02/24 Mon to Fri
- Easter holidays w/c 01/04/24 Tue to Fri, w/c 08/04/24 Mon to Fri
- May half term w/c 27/05/23 - Tue to Fri
- Summer holidays 25 & 26/07 and w/c 29/07, 05/08, 12/08, 19/08 Mon to Fri
Please note, the Holiday Club does not operate during the Christmas holidays.